- Digital Marketing
- Art and Design,Crafts
- Office Suite
- Health and Fitness
- Personality Development
- Entrance Exam
- Earn Money
Certificate Program in Accounts (CPA)
COURSE PROPOSED - CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN ACCOUNTS (CPA)
As new Certified Public Accountant (CPA) educational requirements and updated International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) come back to the fore, the requirement for extra experience to implement world standards is crucial. Gain a current, thorough understanding of accounting principles, reportage practices and regulatory necessities.
Section 1: Introduction to Handstands
- Accounting concepts & Principles- Journal, Ledger, Trial Balance, Cash Book, Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Capital & Revenue Expenditure Advanced Accountancy, Rectification of Errors, Depreciation, Company Accounts, Preparation of Final Accounts including Company Final Accounts, Accounting Standards, Project Work
- PC Hardware Overview – Operating Systems Overview, Windows
- Ms Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint – Installation and Troubleshooting
- Internet and Outlook Express
- Financial Reporting–What is reporting, Annual Reports, content of annual report – Accounting Standards & Overview on IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards), Financial Statement Analysis of selected company
- Project work on Financial Statement analysis using MS Excel
- Fixed Asset Schedule- MIS & Budgets, Accounts documentation, Fund & Cash Flow Analysis, Schedule VI, Accounting treatment for VAT, Service Tax, Provident Fund
- Company Creation, Set-up features, Accounts master, Voucher creation & Cost Centre, Tax deducted at source, VAT, Manufacturing, Bank Reconciliation statement, Budget, Interest Calculation, Price List, Service Tax, Point of Sales, Job Costing, Payroll, Excise, Security & Maintenance, Remote Access
- Live Project on Tally (as per Tally ERP 9)
- Direct Taxes – Income Tax & Wealth Tax Basic Concepts, Five Heads of Income
- Computation of Total Income & Tax liability TDS- Advance Tax, Income Tax Forms
- E – Filing – Indirect Taxes, Registration.
- Central Excise Act, Central Excise Rules, Registration procedure for Central excise.
- AP Value Added Tax (VAT), Registration, Return filing.
- Service Tax Provisions
- Central Excise Provisions.
Filling of all the documents like vouchers, chequees, DD’s and invoice etc..
Personality Development – Resume Writing, Interview Skills
Accounts Executive, Audit Assistant, Process associate, etc
Title of the Course : Certificate Program in Accounts (CPA)
Course Duration : 3 Months Course.
Intake : 20 per batch
Mode of admission : Fulltime
Admission Process : Online Registration / Offline admission
Course Fee : Rs. 4,999/-
No. batches : 3 (three)
Teaching Sessions : 2 hours a day
Session Timings : 9am to 11am (Batch-1)
2pm to 4pm (Batch-2)
Method of Delivery : Both Lectures and Lab Sessions
Essential : Minimum attendance of 75%
Duration of the exam : 60 minutes
No of questions : 50 (Fifty)
Mode of questions : Multiple choice questions
Pass : Securing 35 / 50
Catch : No negative marks for wrong choice
Re-exam : For deserving candidates on request on payment of fee specified