- Digital Marketing
- Art and Design,Crafts
- Office Suite
- Health and Fitness
- Personality Development
- Entrance Exam
- Earn Money
Certificate Program in Finance (CPF)
Section 1: Introduction to Handstands
- Accounting concepts & Principles- Journal, Ledger, Trial Balance, Cash Book, Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Capital & Revenue Expenditure Advanced Accountancy, Rectification of Errors, Depreciation, Company Accounts, Preparation of Final Accounts including Company Final Accounts, Accounting Standards, Project Work
- PC Hardware Overview – Operating Systems Overview, Windows
- Ms Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint – Installation and Troubleshooting
- Internet and Outlook Express
- Financial Reporting–What is reporting, Annual Reports, content of annual report – Accounting Standards & Overview on IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards), Financial Statement Analysis of selected company
- Project work on Financial Statement analysis using MS Excel
- Company Creation, Set-up features, Accounts master, Voucher creation & Cost Centre, Tax deducted at source, VAT, Manufacturing, Bank Reconciliation statement, Budget, Interest Calculation, Price List, Service Tax, Point of Sales, Job Costing, Payroll, Excise, Security & Maintenance, Remote Access
- Live Project on Tally (as per Tally ERP 9)
- Direct Taxes – Income Tax & Wealth Tax Basic Concepts, Five Heads of Income
- Computation of Total Income & Tax liability TDS- Advance Tax, Income Tax Forms
- E – Filing – Indirect Taxes, Registration.
- Central Excise Act, Central Excise Rules, Registration procedure for Central excise.
- AP Value Added Tax (VAT), Registration, Return filing.
- Service Tax Provisions
- Central Excise Provisions.
Filling of all the documents like vouchers, chequees, DD’s and invoice etc..
Depository – Primary Market – IPO, Secondary Market Online Trading through ODIN software, Corporate Actions – Rights Issue, Buy Back of Shares, Stock Split, Bonus Issue, Mutual Funds, Derivatives – Futures & Options, Commodity Market, Portfolio Management .
Corporate Law – Statutory Provisions of Companies Act 1956 regarding Company Incorporation, Share Capital, Board of Directors
generic zolpidem tartrate available doses Payroll Software ‘PAYSOFT’ for salary computation & HR Management
Optional – Cost Accounting, Basic, Materials, Labour, Overhead, Job costing
Audit Practice – Introduction, Fraud & Error
Banking System in India – Various Banking Instruments, Interest Calculations
Types of Business Loan-Overdraft, Cash credit & Term loan, Consumer Loans like Housing loan and Car loan, Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card & Phone Banking, Loan Project Preparation, Capital Budgeting, Financial Planning, Procurement of Frauds, Dividend & Deployment, Capital Budgeting, Financial Planning, Procurement of Funds, Dividend & Deployment
Personality Development – Resume Writing, Interview Skills
Title of the Course : Certificate Program in Finance (CPF)
Course Duration : 3 Months Course.
Intake : 20 per batch
Mode of admission : Fulltime
Admission Process : Online Registration / Offline admission
Course Fee : Rs. 4,999/-
No. batches : 3 (three)
Teaching Sessions : 2 hours a day
Session Timings : 9am to 11am (Batch-1)
2pm to 4pm (Batch-2)
Method of Delivery : Both Lectures and Lab Sessions
Essential : Minimum attendance of 75%
Duration of the exam : 60 minutes
No of questions : 50 (Fifty)
Mode of questions : Multiple choice questions
Pass : Securing 35 / 50
Catch : No negative marks for wrong choice
Re-exam : For deserving candidates on request on payment of fee specified