- Digital Marketing
- Art and Design,Crafts
- Office Suite
- Health and Fitness
- Personality Development
- Entrance Exam
- Earn Money
Drawing and Painting
Kids Art (5 to 8 years)
sleep medicine conference 2017 boston Art is a process not a product
Where art is concerned, it is the process of creating – exploring, discovering, and experimenting that has the greatest value for young children. The process is what’s most important, not the thing they actually create. Learning takes place even when children do not make a finished product to take home at the end of the day. Sometimes when children are asked to focus on an end result, or to finish something, it can limit the type of learning that can take place. Through self-expression and creativity, children’s skills will develop naturally. sleep aid kirkland side effects
- Basic fundamentals of Art
- Object coloring and Drawing (activities done to use both sides of brain)
- Story narration & Developing creative build thoughts
- Visualization with basic shapes( Imaginations of dream world)
- Animals, Nature and Objects – basic formations
ART Lessons Overview
An art is a complete skill development process, which moulds us from childwood.Art Appreciation is the knowledge and understanding of the universal qualities that identify all great art. The more you appreciate and understand the art ,the better you can develop, evaluate and improve your own artwork. This all Art activities includes to perform basic to advance art levels that are useful to acquire innovative and creative skills. Providing essential knowledge to develop creative and innovative skills to choose career paths in Creative and Designing fields, in professional university courses like ex: Architecture, Fashiondisign, Applied Arts, interior design, painting, sclupture,Gaming, Animation fields etc..
Section 1: Introduction to Handstands
Good composition in a picture means that certain rules have been observed to make the finished effect harmonious and pleasing. When one item in a picture stands out it becomes the central point of interest, so be careful that nothing else conflicts with the element you wish to make more important. Learn how to create beautiful art compositions with our theories & principles of pictorial compositions…learn how to arrange elements in your drawings for the most beautiful effects.
- Page compositing rules- basic level of understanding
- Fine line Drawings with compositing including backgrounds
- Color concept theory -implementation
- Introduction for basic 3d objects, understanding of Shadows and Highlights
- Creative and Visualization of Art with concepts
Observational drawing is an integral component of many high Art courses, including GCSE/IGCSE and A Level Art. Often, drawing is the core method of researching, investigating, developing and communicating ideas. While it is accepted that there are many wondrous types of drawings – and that non-representational drawing methods have an important role in student Art projects – it is usually advantageous to demonstrate competent, realistic observational drawing skills
What follows is a list of tips that have been given specifically for high school art students who are looking to improve the realism of their observational drawings. It is for those who have already selected something appropriate to draw and who understand how to compose a drawing well. Introducing colour theory, colour concepts, depths and highlights,monocrome and poster colouring.
- Still live drawings – variations of glass plastic, metal and steel & shadow concepts
- High level compositing with calculations.
- Shading concepts -understanding of highlights and depths.
- Live art in open nature-take out the children for live art session
- color with steadler color pencils & pen art with nature, objects, humans drawings
- Poster color & introduction of 240 color palette making colors manually.
- Monochrome and cut colors using shadows and highlights.
- poster coloring.
The art of perspective representing three-dimensional objects on a two-dimensional surface so as to give the right impression of their height, width, depth, and position in relation to each other. The appearance of viewed objects with regard to their relative position, distance from the viewer, etc. capturing of nature and practicing memory drawings
- single point perspective
- 2 point Perspective
- 3 point perspective –implement through live objects and nature with varies examples(interiors and exteriors)
- extreme line Drawings (Pen art)
- Drawings of animals and human anatomy with detail practicing
- Detail study of drawing with different art mediums like, color pencils, pastels
Human and general animal Anatomy structures with detailed guidance, practice and
Potrait techniques,camic and cartoon arts, story boading s with different consepts,
- Human anatomy– realistic
- portrait art
- Comic art
- 2D Cartoon art.
- Story boarding with thumbnails
- color concepts, cut colors
- Story developing and concept oriented drawings.
Painting is the practice of applying paint, pigment, color or other medium to a solid surface (support base). The mediums commonly applied to the base with a brush, but other implements, Painting is a mode of creative expression, and the forms are numerous. A painting reveals emotions of the painter to a great extent. The colors he uses, reflects his outlook towards life. the best generic ambien