- Digital Marketing
- Art and Design,Crafts
- Office Suite
- Health and Fitness
- Personality Development
- Entrance Exam
- Earn Money
Social Media Marketing (SMM) Certificate Course
COURSE PROPOSED - SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (SMM) CERTIFICATE COURSE
Social Media Marketing Certification Training is best suited for:
- Traditional Advertisers and Marketers, to stay relevant in an increasingly digital world
- Sales, marketing ,Business Development professionals, to improve their sales process
- Aspiring Digital Marketers and Students, to gain entry into the digital marketing industry
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs, to plan and execute effective digital marketing campaigns for business growth
- Course is designed as per current industry requirement
- Govt. University Certified Course
- Digital Marketing Certifications are offered in tieup with Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University (Govt. of Telangana Initiative). After your training, you will appear in an exam and get this Govt. Certificate.
- Life time access to Latest Content (Presentations & Videos)
- Backup and Revision Sessions For the Trainees Who are absent
- Trainer’s Support on Discussion Forum
- Support Google Certification
- Doubt Clarification Sessions
- Case Studies and Assignments
- Provide Research Based Internship
- Hands-on Projects and Assignments
- Placement Assistance for Fresher’s & Digital Marketing Experts
- Self Assessment Tests After Each and Every Module
- Handouts of each and Every Module would be given to the Trainees
- Doubt Clarification Sessions Dedicated Watsapp Chat with the Trainer
- Alumni Group (you can Network to build your business, to fetch or swap the jobs)
- Dedicated Placement Coordinator and also a job portal to connect with our recruiters www.parishkarjobs.com
- Fully equipped Air conditioned classroom with Projector, white board and wifi internet for practical training.
- Dedicated member’s area for every student that enrolls for the course. Course material PDFs are updated daily so that the same can be used for reference during practice
Section 1: Introduction to Handstands
The Social Media Marketing module addresses the importance and uses of social platforms such as Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc., in order to build a strong brand awareness and a strong customer base.
Social Media Channels
450 Pages Free
Our team will train and share tips and tricks on how you can great content ( Videos , Banners , Info-graphics etc) content marketing and management , You will learn how to build engaging content to attract customers using software’s tools easily.
2H 30M Seminar
This module covers impact of Social Media on Business Performance
The Social Media Conversation
1H 20M Activity
This module covers How to observe and spark the social media conversation and interactions
Creating Social Media Strategy
1H 30M Quiz
The course will help you to create a social media strategy, integrated with core business and marketing activities
Understanding Paid Earned and Owned Social Media
This course covers the essentials of creative, successful social media advertising campaigns. We’ll explore best-practice campaigns and tools and techniques for writing copy, bidding strategy, and aligning your paid, owned and earned social activity.
1 hr Seminar
This module explains, Sharing Content, Posts and tagging inorder to generate leads and increase your presence on the Web
In this module, you can learn Corporate Blogging, Profiling, Online reputation management Thumb Rules while blogging for corporates Various options during profiling Examples of effective ORM
Learn to identify the social influencers that are crucial to getting your message out to the audience you want
Video and Youtube Training
This course on YouTube and Video Marketing course enables the professional to make the best use of a video to promote a business and advertise the product.
This module helps to reach a larger audience with the aim of either driving traffic to your website, or increasing your total channel subscribers/view count.
Online Reputation Management
2 hr Final
This Online Reputation Management training course provides a comprehensive guide to monitoring discussions about your brand, responding appropriately to negative comments and making the most of your brand evangelists.
Social Media Measurement
2 hr Final
Learn how to use measurements to demonstrate exactly how social media creates value for your business
Social Media Analytics
2 hr Final
Learn how to get the most out of your social media presence by taking advantage of key metrics and monitoring tools.
Advanced Social Media Strategies
2 hr Final
This course will enable you to locate the right audience and potential clients, raise engagement and integrate it into your marketing and SEO strategies to gain social traction, optimise ROI, increase engagement and sales.
SMM Career Path and Opportunities
2 hr Final
There are far more job opportunities in Social Media Marketing than qualified candidates to fill them. Companies are eager to hire people with both the strategy and skills necessary to manage their social media and are willing to pay for it.
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Social Media Manager
- SMM Specialist
- SMM Executive
- SEO Analyst
- SEO Specialist
- Assistant Marketing Manager
Future of SMM
2 hr Final
Most companies still see Social Media as having a Facebook or Twitter profile, which is currently where around 80% of companies carry out their SM efforts. There has been a strong decline in the other forms of SM based platforms.
Title of the Course : Social Media Certificate Course
Course Duration : 8 Hours Course.
Intake : 20 per batch
Mode of admission : Fulltime
Eligibility : Any person above 18 years of age, a pass in Matriculation/SSC/or Any equivalent course and basic computer knowledge
Admission Process : Online Registration / Offline admission
Course Fee : Rs. 4999/-
No. batches : 2 (two)
Teaching Sessions : 2 hours a day
Session Timings : 9am to 11am (Batch-1)
2pm to 4pm (Batch-2)
Method of Delivery : Both Lectures and Lab Sessions
Essential : Minimum attendance of 75%
Duration of the exam : 60 minutes
No of questions : 50 (Fifty)
Mode of questions : Multiple choice questions
Pass : Securing 35 / 50
Catch : No negative marks for wrong choice
Re-exam : For deserving candidates on request on payment of fee specified
0 out of 0
5 Start 0
4 Start 0
3 Start 0
2 Start 0
1 Start 0