- Digital Marketing
- Art and Design,Crafts
- Office Suite
- Health and Fitness
- Personality Development
- Entrance Exam
- Earn Money
COURSE PROPOSED - STRESS MANAGEMENT COURSE
top 10 best prescription sleeping medication A comprehensive stress management training course, providing sensible solutions to reduce and manage workplace stress.
About the Course
- In this course, participants will get a better handle on the work-related stress and learn how to channel the pressure they are experiencing as effectively as possible.
- The participants will be made more aware of the causes of stress in their lives as a first step toward discovering what actions they can take to make stress a more constructive force, so as to achieve a sense of balance.
- Identified the costs and benefits of dealing with stress
- Reviewed the main work areas that can lead to stress and identified ways to address work-related stress throughout the organisation
- Defined what stress is and started to recognise the signs of stress
- Recognised the legal obligation of the employer to reduce work-related stress
- Considered the critical role and skills of an effective manager of stress and drawn up their own action plan to address the most prominent issues in managing stress in the workplace
- Tried out some personal stress management strategies and techniques
Section 1: Introduction to Handstands
This course is acceptable for all team members, however will also provide team leaders with valuable perspective on the way to care for your team in times of high stress. The sessions will offer participants a template for greater sustainability and resilience, whereas balancing this with the positive worth of stress in our personal and organizational lives. The material is designed to assist participants become more self aware concerning their own reactions to stress, and to form their personal setup for managing stress in the future.
This module covers how does Pressure differ from the experience of stress?,
This Symptoms of Stress covers the signs and symptoms of stress. These can be acute such as increased heart rate or more long-term like weight gained through comfort eating.
The factors leading to stress among individual are called as stressors. We cover Some of the factors/stressors acting on employees like organizational, individual, job concerning and extra organizational factors.
This Module is very practical and uses a number of specially developed diagnostic and proactive tools to minimise the effect of stressful situations on both people and the organisation. The content is regularly updated to encompass changes in stress-related legislation and HSE initiatives.
In this session, we will discuss Several factors influence how effective a Stress Risk Assessment process will be in preventing or reducing stress, promoting wellbeing, and ultimately in improving performance and productivity:
This comprehensive session is full of practical strategies and ideas that really work, which you can apply the very next day like work life balance, understand stress, self management, remain professional under pressure and build stress resilience
This session covers Creating an environment which supports a quality culture requires a structured, systematic process, steps to implementing a quality management system that will help to bring the process full circle.
The Management Standards cover 6 known factors that can increase the risk of work-related stress if they are not managed appropriately. They are:
In this session, you will learn how to identify tips and ways that help to manage and reduce your stress levels
You can manage stress by practicing our relaxation techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, rhythmic exercise, proper diet and yoga. Fitting these activities into your life can help reduce everyday stress and boost your energy and mood.
lorazepam 5 mg side effects
Course Duration : 2 Months Course.
Intake : 20 per batch
Mode of admission : Fulltime
Eligibility : Anyone who wants to understand and better manage stress.
Admission Process : Online Registration / Offline admission
Course Fee : Rs. 4,999/-
No. batches : 3 (three)
Teaching Sessions : 2 hours a day
Session Timings : 9am to 11am (Batch-1)
2pm to 4pm (Batch-2)
Duration of the exam : 60 minutes
No of questions : 50 (Fifty)
Mode of questions : Multiple choice questions
Pass : Securing 35 / 50
Catch : No negative marks for wrong choice
Re-exam : For deserving candidates on request on payment of fee specified