- Digital Marketing
- Art and Design,Crafts
- Office Suite
- Health and Fitness
- Personality Development
- Entrance Exam
- Earn Money
Web Analytics Certificate Course
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Creating accounts, profiles and users
- Configuring dashboards and Navigating reports
- Setting and measuring goals
- Data reporting and measurement
- Data Filters for view
- Tracking Campaigns; Paid search and organic search
- Integrating Google Adwords
- Setting meaningful goals and interpreting the funnel visualisation report
- eCommerce Tracking
- Best Practices
- Traditional Advertisers and Marketers, to stay relevant in an increasingly digital world
- Sales, marketing ,Business Development professionals, to improve their sales process
- Aspiring Digital Marketers and Students, to gain entry into the digital marketing industry
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs, to plan and execute effective digital marketing campaigns for business growth
- Course is designed as per current industry requirement
- Govt. University Certified Course
- Digital Marketing Certifications are offered in tieup with Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University (Govt. of Telangana). After your training, you will appear in an exam and get this Govt. Certificate.
- Life time access to Latest Content (Presentations & Videos)
- Backup and Revision Sessions For the Trainees Who are absent
- Trainer’s Support on Discussion Forum
- Support Google Certification
- Doubt Clarification Sessions
- Case Studies and Assignments
- Provide Research Based Internship
- Hands-on Projects and Assignments
- Placement Assistance for Fresher’s & Digital Marketing Experts
- Self Assessment Tests After Each and Every Module
- Handouts of each and Every Module would be given to the Trainees
- Alumni Group (you can Network to build your business, to fetch or swap the jobs)
- Fully equipped Air conditioned classroom with Projector, white board and wifi internet for practical training.
- Dedicated member’s area for every student that enrolls for the course. Course material PDFs are updated daily so that the same can be used for reference during practice
Section 1: Introduction to Handstands
Learning web analytics is important because it helps you discover what is happening on your website and why is it happening. Information extracted from analytics can be used to improve the effectiveness of your marketing and advertising strategies.
It’s important to configure your accounts, profile and users in order to get the most out of your reports, we will train you in the process.
Configuring Dashboards and Navigating Reports
Access to particular reports and domains is configured through a combination of profile access, report dashboards and categories.
Setting and Measuring Goals
In this module, we’ll go over how to define the goals for your site, pick the ones most beneficial to you, actually set up a goal and then go into some advanced goal configuration that you can use if/when it’s right for your site.
Data Reporting and Measurement
This section will move through a handful of basic reports for page visits, goals, source of traffic and conversions etc.,
Data Filters for View
This Module focus on how to Filter web analytics, a way to prevent unhelpful data from appearing in your CRM.
This modules covers how to customize the elements that are displayed in the Traffic Sources section of the web Analytics reporting interface
Integrating Google Adwords
In this module, we cover Linking Analytics property to your AdWords account can help you analyze customer activity on your website after an ad click or impression.
Learn about the “funnel,” the sequence of steps a user takes to convert to a qualified lead or sale.
eCommerce Tracking in Web Analytics
In this Module, we will cover the major aspects of web analytics as they apply to the e-commerce space, and I’ll also provide a number of tips and important takeaways for online store owners of every shape and size.
We believe you should be able to keep close to your website’s performance without spending all of your time digging into a web analytics platform. That’s why we make it easy by providing clear-cut monthly reports that provide insight into the behaviour of your visitors and the activity surrounding your defined conversions.
Web analytics is an extensive field. There is a need for specialized analytical expertise, which creates a few sub-categories within the career scope that web analytics has. You may specialize in one aspect but you have to be well aware of the others.
- Website Analyst
- Social Media Analyst
- Competitive Analyst
- Campaign Analyst
- Tool Specialist
- Market Research Analysts
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Analyst
- SEO Analyst
FOLLOW US FOR JOIN OUR EVENTS
lorazepam drug test results
Course Duration : 8 Hours Course.
Intake : 20 per batch
Mode of admission : Fulltime
Eligibility : Any person above 18 years of age, a pass in Matriculation/SSC/or Any equivalent course and basic computer knowledge
Admission Process : Online Registration / Offline admission
Course Fee : Rs. 4999/-
No. batches : 2 (two)
Teaching Sessions : 2 hours a day
Session Timings : 9am to 11am (Batch-1)
2pm to 4pm (Batch-2)
Method of Delivery : Both Lectures and Lab Sessions
Duration of the exam : 60 minutes
No of questions : 50 (Fifty)
Mode of questions : Multiple choice questions
Pass : Securing 35 / 50
Catch : No negative marks for wrong choice
Re-exam : For deserving candidates on request on payment of fee specified
0 out of 0
5 Start 0
4 Start 0
3 Start 0
2 Start 0
1 Start 0